Windows Server Administration (55367A)
Ace Training and Development Centre offers Windows Server Administration Training
This course (55367A) is the equivalent to retired Microsoft Course WS-011 – Windows Server 2019 Administration. This course examines the services and features of Microsoft Windows Server versions from 2012 to 2022, including lessons and lab exercises about key attributes you might need on the job. It’s a comprehensive guide to key areas of administrating contemporary Windows Server editions, and it’s designed for IT professionals seeking one course in which they can learn all Windows Server knowledge and skills with respect to configuring, using, and maintaining it. The course begins with an overview of administration techniques and continues with topics about identity services, networking, virtualization, high availability, and disaster recovery. This is a comprehensive course that has extensive content and labs, and you’ll find it helpful for exam preparation and as a guide for administering a Windows Server environment.
This course is intended for IT professionals with some experience in Windows Server 2012, or later. It should serve as a comprehensive guide for key areas of administration of Windows Server 2022 and a one-stop-shop for all Windows Server administrators that needs additional knowledge on configuring and maintaining the most important features of this product. The course begins with an administration techniques overview, and then continues to topics such as identity services, networking, virtualization, high availability, disaster recovery, and other. This is a very extensive course, with a lot of content and labs, and it can serve both for exam preparation and as a helpful guide when administering a Windows Server environment.
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2016 or later
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2016 or later
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
- An awareness of basic security best practices
- Experience working directly with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or later
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
Module 1: Windows Server Administration
Module 2: Identity Services in Windows Server
Module 3: Network Infrastructure services in Windows Server
Module 4: File Servers and Storage management in Windows Server
Module 5: Hyper-V virtualization and containers in Windows Server
Module 6: High Availability in Windows Server
Module 7: Disaster recovery in Windows Server
Module 8: Windows Server security
Module 9: RDS in Windows Server
Module 10: Remote access and web services in Windows Server
Module 11: Server and performance monitoring in Windows Server
Module 12: Upgrade and migration in Windows Server
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experience working with Windows Server and are wanting a five-day course that covers the administration of core components and technologies in Windows Server 2022. This course also helps server administrators from previous Windows Server versions to update their knowledge and skills related to Windows Server 2022.
At Course Completion
- Administer Windows Server 2022 and earlier versions.
- Administer and configure networking services in Windows Server 2022.
- Administer and configure virtualization services in Windows Server 2022.
- Administer and configure security services in Windows Server 2022.
- Administer and configure high availability and disaster recovery services in Windows Server 2022.
Days: Monday & Thursday
- November 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
- December 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21
Time: 18:00 – 21:15
Duration: 40 hours
Place: Classroom or Online Course (Zoom & Microsoft Teams)
(Initial cost: €850 ,HRDA Subsidy: €680)
*plus VAT on initial cost. Special discount for non-subsidy eligible candidates